How to Get Paid Apps for Free: Google Play store is one of the best and topmost app store for android users. There are many Top and Best Apps for Android in the google play store. But all the apps are not for free, Some may cost you less and some may cost you more. So many Android users want all the Paid Android Apps for Free. But it is difficult to get those Android Paid Apps for Free using Google play store. So in this tutorial, you are going to know “How to Download Paid Android Apps for Free”.
So we researched it a lot and came with a solution to provide you a trick to Get Free Paid Android Apps. By using this trick you are definitely going to get Best Paid Android Apps and which are the Best Apps for Android. Before going to Download Paid Apps for Free we need to change some settings on your phone because Google Prevents the installation of apps from outside of the play store. So do the following settings in your mobile phone in order to get Android Paid Apps for Free.
- Go to Settings>>Security
- Click on Unknown Source
- A window will be opened and ask for confirmation.
- Click on Confirm
Now you are able to download apps from other resources (Third Party App Stores) and Apk packages. By the below mention method you are going to have Best Paid Apps for Android as well as Free Android Paid Apps. Before going to the paid apps for a free better upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat version.
Free Paid Apps For Android – Free Paid Apps For Android:
It is easy to get paid apps for android Using Aptoide. Before going to the downloading process let us first know something about Aptoide. There are some good alternative apps for Aptoide. Appstorevn is a good one available for both android and ios. Download Appvn and install it to get more paid apps for free.
Aptoide: Android Apps are not hosted by themselves. Users uploads the applications. Apps can be downloaded from the App stores which were created by Aptoide User. Here we can find paid for free and also find the number of apps that have been deleted from Google Play Store. It is very easy and simple to install Aptoide on Android Devices.
Steps to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android Using Aptoide:
The steps to download paid free apps using Aptoide is as follows
- First, you need to visit the link below
- Install the Aptoide from the Apk file which you have downloaded from the above steps.
- Now Open the Aptoide App. It will ask you to create your own store just click on Skip.
- Now search for any Paid app. You will find the app for free. Click on install and the app gets downloaded directly.
- If you don’t find the app in the search results then scroll down and you will see an option called Search More Button.
- Click on it for some more results from other stores.
- It will take you to the store and shows a lot of apps that are similar to your search. So be careful and choose the similar by its rating and downloads. Tap on install and the installation process will start.
- That’s it your paid app will be installed on your Android Phone.
- Repeat the same process to download other paid apps on your Android Device for free.
So this is the procedure to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android. Feel free to comment on your problem if you faced any. We will try to solve your problem for sure. Share the post if you like it.
You may also like: