Root Android Phone:
Rooting Android Phone is a gateway to unlock all the barriers that are placed between you and the root user. Actually android is a Linux-based os, so if we root it we can access the root privileges on your device. If you are an Android lover, you would know the importance of Root Android Device. It helps to improve your device performance and you can access many apps by rooting. So today I am going to teach you a tutorial on ” Root Android without PC”
Most of the android users don’t have pc to root their phone and also want to have root access on their phone. So you can learn about Root Phone without computers. People who don’t have access to the system can do Root Android Device. No need of running any app on PC or any other tool. They are many Rooting Apps for Android but we are using Kingroot App. So Android Root without PC using Kingroot App. All you have to install the King Root App and you have done.
KingRoot Tool is a One-Click Root tool where it can be possible to root the device without any risk and very easy to root. The tool is very useful to root any mobile and other flagship devices.
Without wasting the time lets go into the tutorial on Root Phone without PC.
Requirements Before to Root Without Computer:
- Make Sure to keep your device on.
- At least 60% battery level.
- Internet connection should be stable.
- Allow installation of apps from Unknown sources.
Steps to Root Android Phone Using Kingroot App:
Just follow the below steps and root your android device. The steps will be simple and easy to understand. So let us move into the steps for rooting without wasting the time.
- First, you need to download the Kingroot App from the below link.
- Once you have downloaded. Click on the kingroot.apk file to install it on your android smartphone.
- Once the app is installed. Open it in your device and you will see a message as “Root Access is Unavailable”.
- Now click on “Try to Root” as the image above shows.
- The Rooting process starts and during the rooting process, you will see a circle progress bar on the screen.
- Once the rooting process is completed then you will see a message as “Root Successfully”. if you see that message then the Rooting is successfully completed for your android device.
- To finish the procedure just you need to restart the device.
- That’s it. You have Done!!!!
Now you have successfully completed or finished rooting android device using the king root app. For the confirmation of whether the device is rooted or not you can check it at Root checker App from Play store.
I hope you have learned about “How to Root Android Phone without Computer using Kingroot App”. So you people need to follow the simple steps and make your phone rooting successful. If you face any problem regarding the tutorial or in rooting your android device then feel free to contact us via comment box. We will try to solve the problem which you are facing. Sharing is a good way of caring. Make sure to share the post with your friends and on social media.
You may also like: