The Following are best mobile gacha games 2020
1. The Alchemist Code
The Alchemist Code is a well-known and popular mobile RPG. It always uses strategy RPG mechanics rather than the same old jRPG mechanics. It means that you should move units round the board to attack the bad guys. This game involves more than 50 collectible characters, a multiplayer co-op mode, various different special events, and competitive PvP. It seemed fairly free-to-play (F2P) friendly during our testing.
2. Summoners War
Summoners war has quite the strategic gameplay with a wide range of monsters with various different abilities which you can even customize.
3. Brave Frontier
Brave frontier is one of the most popular gacha game with over 700,000 amazing reviews on the PlayStore among other games on this list. It is one of the best gacha games on the world right now. Also it is free with a plenty of communities around it in places like Reddit, YouTube and and many more.
Brave Frontier, this gacha game has been there for a long time. It is a proper mobile cell RPG, and also it works best like every other Gacha game. The features of this games are just similar to other Gachas.
4. Exos Heroes
Exos Heroes is one of the more visually-appealing gacha games. It would not look out of place on a console or computers. Exos heroes has it’s own unique feature just like every other gacha game. It has polished 3D graphics. Many of the gamers are excited about the flawless graphics, of a truth everyone expected something beautiful, but no one saw it coming this pleasant.
features of Exos Heroes:
- A wide-open world to explore that is rather unique for the genre.
- AFK leveling that requires this game to be on and active.
- You can switch the gender and appearance, though the idea behind it remains unclear and unknown at the moment.
5. Epic Seven
The art style is the main appeal of this Epic Seven and this art style draws its influence from anime. There is a ton of gameplay options too in Epic Seven, from the labyrinth, to PvP battles, to a world boss mode.
Features Of Epic Seven
- It has best 2D graphics, good animation, anime-rollers distinguish the game visually and many more.
- Epic Seven is the award-winning roll with prizes.
- If you are not contented with the outcome of the lottery the you could always scroll again.
- After every 20 discoveries of local roulette, you get special prizes for which you can get a rare unit.
- It is a very catchy and engaging
- It is a hybrid type with the combinations of Mecha with anime and CGI stuff.
6. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is absolutely best and stunning. If you are a fan of the anime, you must play this game.
This interesting game has been around for a long time, but it just got renewed and better than ever. Anime lovers will find this gacha game even more interesting, exiting, enticing, and befitting. The seven deadly sins: Grand Cross is a free gacha game like every other on this list given with in-app purchases.
7. RAID: Shadow Legends
RAID: Shadow Legends is one of the largest and optimum mobile RPG games of Android with more than 10,000,000+ installs and 800,000+ reviews. There is no way to that you did have played games that shows ads on your android device and not see a couple about this game.
Features of Raid
- Choose from more than 400 characters for your champion with raid
- It has finish epic boss battles to collect amazing rewards
- It is very much similar to PVP games like PUBG
- It has its own PvP arena on which teams can go against each other.
8. Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact boasts free-exploration mechanics inspired by Zelda: Breath of the Wild with a combat system that imitates the fundamental rock-paper-scissors of the Tales series. Explore the gorgeous fantasy land of Teyvat, scale massive cliffs, swim through vast bodies of water, and glide from mountain to mountain without ever having to reload the overworld.
Beauty comes at a price, though — you’ll need a reasonably beefy smartphone if you wish to run Genshin Impact with all its bells and whistles.
9. Another Eden
The gacha element is so small, but we expect it will grow with the time. The mechanics stray a back from the standard mobile RPG. You can progress around a map and interact in story missions like early console JRPGs rather than the same old mission-style game play. It’s surprisingly good, whether or not it’s a small amount different from most gacha games. The summer 2019 update also added plenty of latest story content and a few game play changes.
There should be updates and more developments subsequently to be done on the Gacha elements because it is comparatively little compared thereto of other games. This Gacha game features a map for the gamer to use and explore.
10. Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
11. Azur Lane
12. Tales of Erin
13. Marvel Strike Force
14. Dragalia Lost
15. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
16. Dragon Ball Legends
17. One Piece Bounty Rush
18. Fate/Grand Order
20. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
There must be many other new Gacha games in the world, but the above listed are the one of the best that made it into our top 20 list for 2020 as the best gacha games, through the year, we shall be updating this article with new and cool finds.