Edge Lighting will give you data about your notices, clock, date, current climate, with edge lighting, and undeniably more on-screen without notifying your cell phone or tablet. These days there is a craze of Always-on Display. Many of us want it on their cell phone.
It is an incredible thanks to displaying some important information on the smartphone’s display like a clock and you’ll be able to even see the notification from the various application without rousing the smartphone. Well, this technology of Always On Display (AOD) was first introduced by Nokia in 2009 and by 2013 it became the quality feature for many of the Nokia Lumia Windows Phones.
Later this feature was more extensively available on flagship Android Phones and now this comes as a built-in feature in numerous devices. The important requirement for AOD to figure is that the presence of AMOLED displays.
As AMOLED displays consume less power, these displays are capable of showing the knowledge on the lock screen. In addition, thereto, it not only consumes less power but looks better within the overall look and feel of the device.
Steps: How to Get Always on Display and Edge Lighting on Android Smartphones
1. Firstly, you have to download the Always-on AMOLED app on your smartphone from Google Play Store. This application is free and works excellently on any Android Smartphone having an AMOLED display.
2. After downloading, launch the appliance and permit all the specified permission
3. After that, you may see lots of options on the screen. you’ve got to merely enable the toggle to start out the service
4. Now you’ll select the clock style that you just want from the Clock Style Section
5. Finally, you’ll be able to also preview the Always-on Display using the Preview button
In this free application, several characteristics are locked and it also shows several ads. By paying only Rs 30 you’ll be able to unlock those features, which could be a pot for such an application.
There is also an option for trying all the premium features for five minutes before buying the appliance.
Features of Always on AMOLED app
- Battery charging animation
- Choose orientation type
- Samsung Galaxy One UI 2.0 always-on display theme
- Calendar view with events, and also the ability to feature your own notes
- Root (Superuser) compatible with battery saver option
- Edge Lighting with custom colors and designs
- Sms Reply
- Tasker support
- Samsung S10, S10+, S10e, and A9 Pro Notch Support
- The off-screen book which allows you to require notes, and draw on the go
- Compatible with all screens like OLED, AMOLED, notched displays, and edge
- Curved edge option for traditional square displays
- View notifications with the badge count
- Glance Display which activates the always-on display once you receive a notification
- Time Rules which permits you to set custom start and end time
- Swipe-capable notifications swipe left to execute, swipe right to secure
- Clickable notification with action buttons
- Many clock watch faces choosing from, like Digital S9, S10, & Note 9
- View current weather information with minimal display
- Adjust screen brightness or alpha
- HD Backgrounds & Wallpaper
- launcher shortcuts like calendar, flashlight, home button, camera, sketch pad
- AOD is Fully customizable with many settings which allows you to line colors, icons, styles, fonts, text size, icon size
- Automatic rules which safeguard battery life utilizing predefined settings
- The auto movement which avoids AMOLED burn-in
- The pocket model which uses a proximity sensor to show off the screen when placed in your pocket
- A memo which enables you to show sticky notes right your display
- Particle animation
- Keep screen on, or turn the separate off with a timer or while charging/discharging
- Can be used as an evening clock
Apart from the Always on AMOLED app, there is plenty of application in Google Play Store that you just can assume your Android smartphone.
But in our opinion, these Always on AMOLED app is simply available that’s freed from any bugs and glitches.
I think that I’ve got covered almost everything. if you’ve got any doubts or queries be at liberty to let me know within the comment section.
I’ve put the most effort into the making of this, so I would like everybody must share it on Social Media.
I think you have got learned something from this. I will be able to reply with a proof – whichever comment you post.
You may also like: